The Kerala government has designed an electronic bill portal system for the settlement of claims. The DDOs, i.e., Drawing and distributing Officers, make contingent bills and other treasury department bills from the BIMS web portal. This management system offers various options, which include a login to every DDO.
The distributing offers involve generating the contingent bills, i.e., TR 59E, and then seeking their approval. Distributing officers also make e-submissions for all TR 59E at the treasury.
The BIMS portal maintains every bill status, expenditure report, and bill book for DDOs. The BIMS also utilizes the feature of a portal to fulfill the activities of DDOs with the treasury, making BIMS a highly effective web portal.
Kerala BIMS login treasury DDO registration/renewal details
The Kerala government published a circular regarding higher secondary exam fund settlement in the BIMS. According to the order from the government, the distribution of the funds should be either bank or treasury accounts.
How does it work?
Invigilators, staff, and teacher’s duty staff need to be paid by the higher secondary examination board for discharging from the duties of their examination. BIMS also takes responsibility for the beneficiary (staff) payments for invigilators, examiners, and other staff.
Although it will take a lot of time to enter the details of the beneficiary in the portal of BIMS, the Kerala government wants the interface of BIMS to enable the payment activity.
Intermediate examination software has recent updates, and it also enhances the feature of exporting the beneficiary data.
The DDO can also export the beneficiary information to the portal of BIMS over the Excel sheet. The interface of the beneficiary details provided on the Excel sheets with the BIMS database makes the treasury department’s job much more manageable.
The database operator does not make the manual entry in the portal of BIMS to settle the account of beneficiaries.
How can you login to the portal of BIMS?
You need to follow the below steps to log in to the BIMS portal.
- To log in to the portal of BIMS, you should open the official website of BIMS, i.e., BIMS.treasury.kerala.gov.in
- Now, the BIMS e-Bill portal for the claim settlement home page will be open in front of your computer screen. Here, you need to provide your username and password in the login section.
- After this, you should select the role like DDo admin or DDO or admin from the drop-down provided and then enter the CAPTCHA code. Lastly, you have to click on the login option.
Also read: HPCL Business Portal Login
Steps for BIMS DDO registration
DDOs should seek registration or apply for the renewal with the treasury department as it needs a valid login credential to access the portal.
- First, visit the official website of BIMS at https://www/bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in/
- After this, you should click on the option of DSC registration.
- Now, a pop-up will open on the screen where you have to provide your 10-digit PAN code and then hit the next option.
- Now, the DDO should continue with the process of registration by following the instructions displayed on the screen.